Enbal Shacham, Ph.D., M.Ed.
Behavioral Science and Health Education
Health Promotion Program Planning; Research Methods
- Ph.D. in Health Behavior, Indiana University
- MPE, Washington University in St. Louis
- M.Ed. in Health Promotion and Behavior, Public Health, University of Georgia
- B.A. in Psychology, Rutgers University
HIV; neighborhood conditions and adverse sexual health events
Publications and Media Placements
- Shacham E, Nelson EJ, Schulte L, Bloomfield MS, Murphy R. (2015) Condom deserts:
geographical disparities in condom availability and their relationship with rates
of sexually transmitted infections. Sexually Transmitted Infections.
- Shacham E, Estlund AK, Presti R (2016) Challenges to HIV Management Among Youth Engaged
in Care in an Outpatient Clinic. AIDS Care.
- Lopez JD, Shacham E, Brown TM. (2016). Suicidal Ideation Persists Among Individuals Engaged in HIV Care in the Era of Antiretroviral Therapy. AIDS and Behavior. In press.
Professional Organizations and Associations
- American Public Health Association
- Society for Prevention Research
Shacham conducts research related to social, behavioral, and geographic determinants of health with associated sexual health outcomes both in clinical and community settings.