- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Blackboard Learn
- Tegrity Lecture Capture
- Fuze Meeting
- Blue Course Evaluations
- SurveyDIG Online Course Evaluation System
- Information for Department Chairs and Deans
- Information for Faculty
- Information for Students
- Web-based Survey Tools
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Departmental Hardware Purchases
- Departmental Software Purchases
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
- Office 365
- Research Technology
Accessing the Course Evaluation Report
For courses that the department chair has selected to use the SurveyDIG online evaluation form, a link will display on the Faculty Detail Schedule page in Banner Self-Service for the Course Evaluation Report. Within this report instructors can view the aggregate of all student responses to Likert scale or multiple choice questions and individual responses to short answer questions.
Please note: The Course Evaluation Report link:
- Is not available until after the due date for final grades.
- Is not available for every course. The Course Evaluation Status page will indicate if the evaluation report is not available for your specific department or course.
To access the Course Evaluation Report log in to mySLU to access the Faculty Detail Schedule page in Banner Self-Service.
To learn more, download these step-by-step instructions on Accessing the Course Evaluation Report.