Any Saint Louis University international student planning international travel must
have a valid travel signature on their I-20 or DS-2019. A travel signature is not
required for travel within the United States.
Each travel signature is valid for six months from the date it was signed.
To obtain a travel signature:
- Bring your passport and I-20 or DS-2019 to SLU's Office of International Services
two weeks before your departure date.
- Allow at least 48 hours for processing.
- Ensure you are maintaining your status by confirming your full course load and updating your residential address via mySLU.
- Complete a Travel Signature Request Form, available in the office.
- Check your email frequently after submitting the form. Your international adviser
will email you if there is an issue with your request.